Setting Intentions, love truth and magic

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Yesterday I walked dusty country roads, coming down off the mountain to run errands in town. I saw myself in a story; she was an image of a young woman living in the Andean mountains, writing and creating. The little girl within me was so inspired, "wooow cool!" she hollered. She wanted to be me when she grew up. How my heart soared upon sharing this moment with her. It was the moment the dreamer of the past aligned with the dreamer of the now.

There is a journey every one must take. A deep yearning in our hearts to find the truth of who we are and who God is. We want our story to be full of purpose and destiny. Often we fight with the Author over who gets to write and what they do. How much learning to trust in Him is a part of finding ourselves. It is He who has made us and not we ourselves. He is the un-created. The Creator who has written the most amazing stories for us with all love, attention and presence. An individual will always be moving toward some known or unknown destination. I say let us venture onward with acceptance and surrender. Living life means taking the challenging things with the exciting things. We know that God causes all things to work together for the good. For one convicted knows within their heart that nothing can separate us from the love of God.

I am an artist living in a far away land and even still this is the story of Kimberly. Her life is one meant for and full of adventure and friendship, purpose and love. Her message, is that God wants to prosper you and give you a future and a hope. It is yours for the taking if you seek Him out with all your heart. Everybody is capable of creating the life they dream of, being the being they know they are. We are all the man standing in a field of corn hearing a voice whispering to us. We just have to listen to God.

To be our authentic expression is a desire in our heart that God has placed there. This is because it's His desire too! He wants you to be absolutely you! God made everyone with intention giving us all identity, purpose and destiny. God has a big picture, good plans and good gifts for us. Uniting universal flow, authentic soul expression and Source connection is where the magic happens!

Pouring our heart out to God and being honest with what is in our hearts is key to walking through the door of presence. And when He speaks,nothing has ever felt more freeing than hearing and listening. Until you enter into this type of communication with God you may not understand. But when you place your life in the hands of the one who holds the stars, you feel the most powerful in the whole world. Because your life is in the hands of the one who loves you most and wants to bless you most and see you be you the most. He will take you to the places you couldn't have imagined to go to. The place you long to be.

In this way can we open the eyes of our hearts to the most real being. A voice whispered "follow me" and so I did. Another whispers "build it" and so I do. This is how I find myself here, heart expansive and joyful, using my gifts for God, letting Him grow and guide me, using a lot of comas, becoming Writer with every word put down.

 My intention for this blog is to offer myself a platform in which I may write and connect with others. To post my published works and personal articles, short stories, recipes, poetry etc. To share in good conversation, enjoy good food, ideas and develop my voice and style as a writer.

My heart wanted to share this message, offer this wisdom accessible to us all.

Much Love and Hope,
Kimberly💛



Rumi Quotes in Poetry

And you? 
When will you begin the long journey that is within yourself?

the world exists as you perceive it.
Do not be satisfied with the stories that come before you. 
write your own myth!
 
Respond to every call that excites your spirit!
Yes, what you seek is seeking you!

For the Universe is not outside of you.
Every story is you.
All you desire you already are.

You were born with wings,
do not crawl when you were meant to fly.
Let your heart be your guide,
it knows the way.

Remember.
it is your road,
no one can walk it for you. 

Yesterday is gone,
and its tale told.
Today new seeds are growing,
new stories to unfold.



Comments

Popular Posts